HOPING THESE QUESTIONS
INSPIRE YOU TO REFLECT & SHARE
1. What church were you at in 1988?
2. How long had you been there?
3. Say a bit about your general experience of pastoral ministry at that time.
4. Please describe at least two stories from that time that you would call positive or hopeful, if any.
5. Please describe at least two stories from that time that were negative, if any.
6. What are your memories of Presbytery life at that time?
7. How would you say your pastoral identity and practice have been affected by 1988?
8. How would you say we as a denomination have been affected by 1988?
9. Any other thoughts or reflections, please mention them here.
SHARE YOUR STORY
To share your ‘story’, it’s simple:
write it down, type it up, make a video,
create art or drawings, collect artifacts, do a collage…
it’s up to you.
Your story can be as anonymous (or not) as you prefer.